Students may request a transcript online through Parchment by taking the following steps:
- Order transcripts online by accessing the JCC Transcript Ordering Services Parchment.
- If you have never used Parchment, you will need to create an account.
- Enter an email address of your choosing, and press continue.
- Follow the instructions from there to set up your Parchment account.
- Once your account is created, you may order your transcript.
There is a $9 charge for each official and unoffical transcript.
Once the transcript order has been placed, an official transcript will be sent electronically and/or by mail, to the institution, individuals, firms, or agencies per the student’s request.
Please allow a 24-hour turnaround time for processing online orders.
**If you are about to complete a semester and would like to have your transcript sent upon completion of said semester that contains your final grade and/or degree status, please be sure to select the appropriate hold options during your transcript request process.**
- If the hold option is not selected, your transcript will be sent automatically upon submission and verification of records without the finalized status of grades or degree received.
Transcripts are not released until all financial obligations to the College have been paid and the student's account is cleared with the Business Office.
**GED requests must be made by visiting DiplomaSender.**
**You may request your Adult High School (AHS) transcript through parchment, however, please complete the following step:
- After submitting the request, please send a notification email of your AHS request
- This will make us aware that you have requested a document that will need to be pulled from our physical files to be sent electronically.**
If you have any questions about your transcript request, please email email@example.com for assistance.