Advanced Biomanufacturing Training
Not offered at this time.
Aseptic Processing 1 ~ 24 Hours
Are you new to the pharmaceutical or life science industry? Do you need to brush up on your skills?
Maybe you need to learn and practice the basics of aseptic operation in a simulated CGMP environment?
CGMP exists to protect the health and safety of patients or consumers
Aseptic Processing 1 provides the foundational knowledge and practical hands-on training you need to be successful in your career. Aseptic techniques are vital for maintaining product integrity and customer safety.
During Aseptic Processing 1, students will learn how to:
- Explain the role aseptic processing plays in pharmaceutical manufacturing;
- Discuss microbiology in the context of parenteral drug manufacturing;
- Describe cleanroom operations in relation to manufacturing parenteral products;
- Experience aseptic gowning, practice cleaning in a cleanroom and use environmental monitoring techniques;
- Apply CGMP knowledge to cleanroom activities; and
- Perform aseptic filtration and filter tests.
Additional class information will be available soon!
135 Best Wood Drive
Clayton, NC 27520
For information about upcoming advanced biomanufacturing classes, please complete the interest form below.
Biotechnology Operations Coordinator
Fax: (919) 359-1176