Nurse Aide II
This 163-hour NAII State Approved course provides students class, lab, and clinical rotation in skills involving sterile technique (wound care, tracheostomy and Ostomy care, enteral feedings, catheter care and glucose testing).
- Current BLS card.
- Two matching government ID cards (Photo driver’s license/social security card/military or passport).
- High School Diploma/HSE/ High School Transcript – if not, must pass reading test.
- Verification of listing on N.C. DHSR NA I Registry, must be current.
NCBON NA II registry, $24.00 fee.
Estimated Program Cost
Background check and drug screen estimated: $125
Advanced Skills: $117.43 with tax
Name Tag: $10.98 plus tax
CNA 2 Skills Pack: $13.93 with tax
Uniform for Clinical: $47.96 plus tax
BLS Class: $77.75
*All prices subject to change
August 4 - November 3, TU/TH 0800 AM-3:00 PM
- Current BLS/CPR card,
- Two matching government ID cards (Photo driver's license/social security card/military or passport).
- High School Diploma/GED/ High School Transcript – if not, must pass reading test.
- High School students require a Duel Enrollment Form signed by principal before first day of class.
- High School students must be 17 years of age and in the final semester of their graduating year.
- Verification of listing on N.C. NA I Registry must be current at time of registration.
Classes are offered two days a week. Students must maintain an 80 average passing
NC State Certification Exam is required for NA II registry, NA I must be obtained.
For more information:
Administrative Assistant to Nurse Aide Programs
If no reply within 24 hours, please contact Connie Grady.
Connie H. Grady
Department Chair of Health Education and Nurse Aide Programs
Public Safety Services J1130