Application to this program is currently closed
Application to enter the Fall 2022 program will resume in August 2021
Please read the orientation page carefully and take the post-test before following these steps.
- First, bring copies of the following to Health Education/Nurse Aide Faculty in the Public Safety Building for review:
- Your completed Registration Form (PDF)
- A copy of your High School diploma or equivalent*
- Valid Driver's License
- Current HealthCare Provider CPR card**
- Social Security Card
- If you have not completed high school or have a GED, you must take a TABE reading placement test. Please call the Academic Skills Center to schedule an appointment for testing. The Center can by reached by calling 919.209.2117.
- High School students must complete a dual enrollment form.
- With faculty approval, you will then register for a class, complete the background check, urine drug screen and immunizations.
Please note: Class space is limited and enrollment is on a first-come first-served basis.
For more information, please first contact:
Administrative Assistant to Nurse Aide Programs
If no rely within 24 hours, then contact:
Connie H. Grady
Department Chair of Health Education and Nurse Aide Programs
Office: Public Safety Services J1130