- First, bring copies of the following to Health Education/Nurse Aide Faculty in the Elsee Building for review:
- Your completed Registration Form (PDF)
- A copy of your High School diploma or equivalent*
- Valid Driver's License
- Current AHA HealthCare Provider CPR card** (Must be valid throughout the course)
- Social Security Card
- If you have not completed high school or have a GED, you must take a TABE reading placement test. Please call the Academic Skills Center to schedule an appointment for testing. The Center can by reached by calling 919.209.2117.
- High School students must complete a dual enrollment form.
- With faculty approval, you will then register for a class, complete the background check, urine drug screen, physical, and immunizations.
Please note: Class space is limited and enrollment is on a first-come first-served basis.
Administrative Assistant to Nurse Aide Programs
Elsee Building A116
If no reply within 24 hours:
Connie H. Grady
Department Chair of Health Education and Nurse Aide Programs
Elsee Building A163