CCP to JCC Transition
CCP students graduating high school who wish to continue their education at Johnston Community College must reapply as traditional students. This process is outlined below.
- Important dates and deadlines can be found on JCC's Academic Calendar
- Students will need to complete Residency Determination forms when enrolling as a traditional student
- Students should use their existing CFNC.org credentials to login and complete the application
- Entrance Status: Freshman
Submit official (sealed) high school and, if applicable, other college transcripts/test scores
- Johnston Community College transcripts do not need to be submitted
- Students' final high school transcripts must be submitted
Johnston Community College
- High school graduates are no longer considered CCP students, therefore, JCC/JCPS will not cover any costs for the student
- There are no CCP alumni-specific scholarships available
Monitor emails for information regarding...
- Participating in a required JCC Admissions Connect Session (virtual)
- Attending New Student Orientation
- Scheduling an advising appointment then registering for classes
- Account balances and payment deadlines
For assistance or more information please contact:
Coordinator of Recruiting and Communications
Office: Wilson C1041A
Comprehensive traditional application instructions can be found here.