Student Resources

(Account Balance, Schedule)
(Password Set and/or Reset)
   Office 365
(Outlook Email, Office Suite)

New Student Resources Academic Resources
New CCP Student Checklist NCDPI Dual Credit Allowances
PortalGuard How-To Guide Academic Skills Center (Tutoring)
Parking Decal Request LASER Language Lab
Blackboard Student Orientation JCC Library
Office 365 FAQs Jaguar Office of Learning Technologies (JOLT)
Accessibility Services University of NC System - Transfer Student Success
FERPA Release Form Dual Admission Program
CCP General Info Goodnight Scholars Program (STEM)
Info Session Presentation - Spring 2023

Pathway Change Requests

Students wishing to add a second pathway or change their current pathway(s) must complete a CCP Change of Pathway Form. Processing may take up to 10 business days. Students will receive a confirmation email once their request is processed. Students will also be informed via email if their request was denied.

Transcript Requests

Unofficial transcripts can be viewed by the student via Self-Service. Official transcripts can be requested online via JCC Transcript Ordering Services or a request form in the Registrar's office (C1500, Wilson Building).

Retroactive Associate Degree / Reverse Transfer Program

Students who transfer to a North Carolina university from one of the 58 North Carolina community colleges are given the opportunity to combine credits earned at the university with credit already earned at the community college to determine if the associate degree requirements have been met. Please visit the University of North Carolina System website for more information.

JCC contact for RAD/RTP:

Kristy Casey
Assistant Registrar
Phone: (919)209-2233