Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to earn the Entrepreneurship Certificate?
The Entrepreneurship Certificate consist of five college classes that can be taken completely online and in one semester (Fall & Spring)
- Do I need prior Business knowledge or a Business idea to be successful in the Certificate?
No, the certificate is designed to provide the fundamentals needed to complete the pathway and confidence to pursue future ideas.
- Will I learn how to start a new Business?
Yes and no. Starting a Business at times can be a complex process requiring extensive effort. The Entrepreneurship Certificate will provide foundational knowledge in the key areas most important to new businesses.
- Entrepreneurship 1 & 2: Taking great ideas and turning them into Business Models!
- Social Media Marketing: How to market your new Business!
- Accounting: Understanding the numbers and improving efficiencies!
- Business Analytics: Understanding opportunities and growing your business!
- Can I get started in the pathway if I’m still in High School?
Yes, please meet with an academic advisor for additional information.
- Will you offer additional certifications in the future?
Yes, in collaboration with Industry partners, JCC is reviewing options for additional certifications. Please see our website for updates in the near future.
Mr. Nicholas Ogada
Business Administration Faculty