Dual Admission - JCC & NC State
- Graduating high school seniors or community college students who have completed less than 30 credit hours of college work.
- Participants must be from low-to-moderate income households (as determined by NCSU).
- Students will be “dually admitted” into the associates degree program at JCC and as a Non-Degree Studies (NDS) student at NC State.
- Students admitted to the program will have up to 3 years to complete the Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, or the Associate in Engineering degree.
- The following NC State programs require that the student matriculate in the fall semester: all College of Engineering majors, studio-based design majors, math, applied math, and physics.
- Students graduating with a college transfer associate degree and continuous maintenance of a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale will result in guaranteed admission to NC State.
- Complete and sign an intent to enroll form for NC State
Interested in Teaching?
This degree is eligible for the C3 dual admission program.