Dual Admission Program
on Nov 23, 2020 at 6:00 PM
Agree2Degree Virtual Session
The dual admission program offers a structured, guaranteed pathway for progressing directly from an associate’s degree to a bachelor’s degree. Students who participate in the program are considered fully admitted to the community college and conditionally admitted to participating universities. Successful completion of any college transfer degree program grants the student guaranteed admission to the university! Note: Competitive programs are not guaranteed.
Students will benefit from access to resources at both institutions including support services such as financial aid and advising. In addition, they will have the opportunity to participate in co-curricular activities at the senior institution.
Dual admission is an excellent approach to an affordable education, and offers a strategic option to secure admissions in a highly competitive college market. JCC is honored to be selected by NC State, ECU and UNCW to provide the foundational courses and initial collegiate experience to the dual admission participants!
- Waived transfer application fee
- Access to advisors at the transfer school
- Baccalaureate degree program planning and preparation for successful transition
- Visits from transfer school representatives including admissions and financial aid
- Access to select campus facilities at transfer school
- Access to campus programming and student activities and organizations
- East Carolina University
- Fayetteville State University
- NC Agricultural & Technical State University
- North Carolina State University
- University of North Carolina Wilmington
Complete and submit JCC’s A2D dual admission interest form to get more information and to confirm your eligibility for the program. Students completing the form will be contacted by an A2D representative.
Associate Vice President of University Studies and Educational Technologies