Fayetteville State University - $10k Degree Pathway Partnership
- Be a North Carolina resident for purposes of tuition calculation.
- Submit a FAFSA application for each year of enrollment.
- Complete an "Intent to Enroll" form for the $10,000 degree pathway.
- Enroll only in courses specified in the curriculum guide for the selected pathway.
- Earn a grade of A, B, or C in all required courses.
- Earn an associate's degree from a partner school** in one of the approved curricular pathways.
- Apply for admission to FSU no later three months in advance of anticipated enrollment at FSU. (Application fee will be waived.)
- Eligible FSU Programs are ONLINE ONLY
Degree Programs Offered
- Birth through Kindergarten
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Fire and Emergency Services Administration
- Intelligence Studies
- Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Professional Studies
Office of Admissions
Fayetteville State University
1200 Murchison Road, Fayetteville, NC 28301-4298
William R. Collins Building
Toll Free: 800.222.2594