Making Microsoft Word Documents Accessible Video Series (click the images below to
ADA Compliant Syllabi
Please use the following ADA compliant syllabi in your classes:
- All faculty are required to use the new syllabi template, Version 2020. Please adhere to this directive.
- All text in black is mandatory and must remain intact.
- All text in blue is sample language provided for guidance.
- All text in red is requires individual faculty information.
- The first two pages are required for face to face class distribution. Pages 3-5 will be uploaded to all Blackboard shells under the syllabus tab (to defray copying costs). However, all face to face courses must still go over pages 3-5 via the computer.
- Syllabi must be sent to your Department Chair for approval before uploading to your Blackboard shell. Once approved, please upload to the appropriate location in Blackboard as a Microsoft Word document.