ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification - Proctor
Students will receive the ServSafe certification, a nationally recognized certification in food handling, upon completion of the course.
- Fee - $75 (Per JCC policy self-supporting (SEF course code) classes are not eligible for a refund as these classes are funded by registration fees collected.)
- Days and Time: Fridays from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Location: Workforce Development Center - 135 Best Wood Drive Clayton, NC 27520
- Book: ServSafe manager 7.0 with Answer Sheet
|Course Code||Date(s)||Registration Deadline|
|SEF-3001-45U||June 23 & 30, 2023||June 16, 2023|
For more information, please contact
Culinary Arts Instructor
Office: WDC 1002B
Phone: (919) 209-2127
How to register for classes
- Register online, using Self-Service.
- In Course Code box, type 'Culinary' (click Search at the bottom of the page)
- Click 'Select' button next to the class you wish to attend,
- Then Add Section (class will be added to cart)
- Click 'Next' and follow prompts from there to complete registration and make payment.
- Please be advised, payment must be made using a credit card when registering through Continuing Education
For assistance with registration, contact:
Director of Community Programs & Cleveland Campus
Office: Cleveland Campus