National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
Plumbing Certification Level 1 ~ 240 Hours
Certification in NCCER Plumbing Level 1 shows the individual has demonstrated:
- Basic plumbing skills
- Introduction to Plumbing Profession
- Plumbing Safety
- Tools of the Plumbing Trade
- Introduction to Plumbing Math and Plumbing Drawings
- Plastic, Copper, Cast-Iron, and Carbon Pipe and Fittings
- Introduction to Drain, Waste, and Vent (DWV) Systems
- And more.
Students will receive 72.5 hours of NCCER Core a prerequisite for completion of all NCCER credentials. NCCER Plumbing Level 1 Certificate will be earned upon successful completion of the course.
Unless otherwise noted, classes are held at the Elsee Building on the main campus
of JCC, Monday-Thursday, from 5:30pm-9:30pm during the dates listed below.
Review the Technical Standards for this course.
Registration fee = $185
|Course Code||Date(s)||Registration Deadline|
|PLU-3024-01P||January 16-May 6, 2024||January 9, 2024|
For more information contact:
Workforce Training Director
Office: WDC 1002A
Phone: (919) 209-2595