Acrylic Painting Strategies
This course is designed for instruction in beginning painting strategies. Prior experience in painting and/or drawing is not necessary.
- Learning elements and principles of design.
- Utilize color theory to unify a painting.
- Plan a composition strategy.
- Practice brushstroke techniques to create the best representation of all parts of the painting.
- Learn to modify a photograph to maximize the visual impact of the resulting piece of art.
- Decide when to call a painting "DONE!"
Registration Fee: $130.00
Unless otherwise noted, classes are held at the Cleveland Center, 9046 Cleveland Road, Clayton, NC 27520.
|Course Code||Date(s)||Day(s)/Time(s)||Registration Deadline|
|CSP-4000-30F||October 16-November 20, 2023||Monday
|October 9, 2023|
For more information contact:
Director of Community Programs & Cleveland Campus
Phone: (919) 464-2404