Experienced Rider Course
- This course is designed for riders with at least six months motorcycle riding experience.
- Students use their own motorcycles for range exercises.
- Students must wear an approved helmet, over-the-ankle footwear, long pants, a long sleeved shirt or jacket, full-fingered gloves, and protective eye-wear during the training.
- Students must have a valid drivers license with a motorcycle endorsement (not permit) and be able to show proof of insurance.
- If a motorcyclist usually rides with a passenger, the passenger may also register and take the ERC 2-Up.
Estimated Course Cost
- Registration fee is $75 per student (subject to change)
- The registration fee is non-refundable
Upcoming Course Dates
Currently there are no upcoming courses under this heading. Please check back soon for updates.
Ready to Register?
- Fill out the registration form (PDF)* and return it with the non-refundable registration fee in the form of a check, money order, or valid credit or debit card.
- Faxed registrations are accepted at 919-209-2189 with a valid credit or debit card only.
Since we can take only twelve (12) students per class and classes fill quickly, please indicate a first, second, third, and fourth choice for the class you would like to attend. We will do our best to honor your first request.
Classes are filled as registration fees and forms are received by the college based on the date of postmark on the envelope.
If we are unable to honor any choices, your check will be returned and will need to be resubmitted with a new registration form.
Mail the completed form along with the registration fee to:
Johnston Community College
Attn. Motorcycle Safety Program
P O Box 2350
Smithfield, NC 27577
For more information, please call (919) 464-2339