Defensive Driving Registration
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Class size is limited.
- Classes are held on the main campus. Driving directions are available.
- Any high school or home-schooled student UNDER 18 YEARS of age, outside of Johnston County, must have a Concurrent Enrollment Form (PDF) completed and on file prior to taking this class. Submit this form with the registration form prior to class start date.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Students who are late will not be admitted.
- This class must be completed within the time ordered by the court.
- Class size is limited to twenty (20) students.
- Classes are held on Saturday from 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Class is held at Johnston Community College, Public Safety Building
Estimated Program Cost
- Registration fee = $105
- Tuition and fees are due in full at time of registration.
|Course Code||Date||Registration Deadline|
|CSP-8002-01U||June 3, 2023||May 31, 2023|
What to Bring to Class
- Driver's License or photo identification
- Pen & notepad
- Pay for class with debit/credit card:
Complete your registration online through Self-Service Instant Enrollment
In Course Code box, type 'Defensive Driving' (click Search at the bottom of the page)
Click 'Select' button next to the class you wish to attend,
Then Add Section (class will be added to cart)
Click 'Next' and follow prompts from there to complete registration and make payment
- Paying for class by mail
Print the Continuing Education Registration Form (PDF)
Complete ALL highlighted sections and submit with payment to the mailing address listed on the top of the registration form. Please note: This method will be slower, and your requested class may not be available when the form arrives.
*** If you are having trouble with online registration, contact the CE Registrar at (919) 464-2198 with ONLINE REGISTRATION QUESTIONS ONLY ***