Defensive Driving Registration
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Class size is limited.
- Classes are held on the main campus. Driving directions are available.
- Any high school or home-schooled student UNDER 18 YEARS of age, outside of Johnston County, must have a Concurrent Enrollment Form (PDF) completed and on file prior to taking this class. Submit this form with the registration form prior to class start date.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Students who are late will not be admitted.
- This class must be completed within the time ordered by the court.
- Class size is limited to twenty (20) students.
- Weekend classes are held on Saturday from 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Estimated Program Cost
- Registration fee is $105 (price subject to change).
- Tuition and fees are due in full at time of registration.
What to Bring to Class
- Driver's License or photo identification
- Pen & notepad
How to Register
Registration deadline is the Wednesday prior to the start of class.
If paying by credit card - complete your registration online through Self-Service:
Scroll down - Click 'Continuing Education Instant Enrollment'.
In Course Code box, type 'Defensive Driving' (click Search at the bottom of the page).
Click Select' button next to the class you wish to attend, then Add Section (class will be added to cart).
Click'Next' and follow prompts from there to complete the registration and make a payment.
If paying for the class by mail:
Print the CE Registration Form (PDF).
Complete ALL highlighted sections.
Submit with payment to the mailing address listed on the top of the registration form.
This method may be slower, and your requested class may not be available when the form arrives.
For questions on how to register, please contact