Defensive Driving Registration
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Class size is limited.
- Classes are held on the main campus. Driving directions are available.
- Any high school or home-schooled student UNDER 18 YEARS of age, outside of Johnston County, must have a Concurrent Enrollment Form (PDF) completed and on file prior to taking this class. Submit this form with the registration form prior to class start date.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Students who are late will not be admitted.
- This class must be completed within the time ordered by the court.
- Class size is limited to twenty (20) students.
- Weekend classes are held on Saturday from 7:30 am - 5:00 pm in STEM Building Rm. B108.
|Class #4||3/28/20 Canceled due too COVID-19.|
|Class #5||4/18/20 Canceld due too COIVD-19.|
|Class #6||5/16/20 Canceled due too COVID-19.|
|Class #7||6/6/20 Canceled due too COVID-19.|
|Class #8||6/27/20- Canceled due too COVID-19.|
|Class #9||7/18/20- Canceled due too COVID-19.|
Estimated Program Cost
- Registration fee is $105 (price subject to change).
- Tuition and fees are due in full at registration payable to the JCC by cash, credit/debit cards or certified check for the EXACT amount. Make certified check or money order payable to JCC. No personal checks.
What to Bring to Class
- Driver's License or photo identification
- Pen & notepad
How to Register
Registration Deadline Wednesday prior to start of class by 12pm.
Print out and fill in the registration form (PDF) and mail the form and fee to:
Johnston Community College
Attn: Defensive Driving Program
PO Box 2350
Smithfield, NC 27577
JCC Defensive Driving