Imaging In-service (Mammography)
Mammography: Initial (Theory) Training
This program is the Initial Training required for Radiologic Technologists to perform mammograms. Classes are held in the Radiology Department, F169 in the Health Sciences Building on two consecutive weekends November and June. This course does not contain clinical components. It is the student's responsibility to seek employment or clinical sites to complete the required mammograms needed for certification on their own. This course does not contain clinical components. This course is approved for 26.25 ASRT Category A credits.
- ARRT certified in Radiology
- or students in their final semester of a JRCERT approved Radiography program provide a letter from instructor/director with recommendations, estimated program completion date, and GPA status.
June 4, 5, 11, and 12, 2022
|Saturday & Sunday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
End at 3:00 p.m. last day
|Health Sciences Building, Room F169||$130||This course does not contain clinical opportunities for students.
Students must be present for ENTIRE COURSE to receive credit.
Click Here to register today online!
- Enter the Course Code Number "RAD 2100"
- Select which course you would like to attend
- Click on that course and follow the registration instructions
Click Here to register today via printable form!
Registration Form and proof of ARRT certification should be sent to:
Johnston Community College
ATTN: Mammography Seminar; Ann Jackson
P. O. Box 2350
Smithfield, North Carolina 27577
ALL FAXED REGISTRATION FORMS SHOULD BE SENT TO:
Ann Jackson at (919) 209-2153
For more information, contact:
Ann P. Jackson
Department Chair of Imaging Programs
Office: Health F172A
Phone: (919) 209-2156