How To Pay
Please call the Cashier’s Office at (919) 209-2165 to remit payment by phone. If the line is busy, please leave a message to include your name and student ID number. A staff member will return your call as soon as possible.
Go to the main webpage at www.johnstoncc.edu
- Log into Self-Service by clicking the link at the top right side of homepage
- Choose the Students Finance tab
- Choose the appropriate semester balance
- Click on Make A Payment; Click on Continue to Payment Center
- On the log in page for Office 365, your school email address, i.e. (email@example.com), and your password
- Click on Sign In – you will be asked whether or not to remain signed in - you must answer yes or no
- The sign in process takes a minute, but you will be transitioned to TouchNet to finish your payment
We accept cash, *checks and all major credit/debit cards. The Cashier’s Office is located inside the Wilson building on the main campus. Please include student ID # and a contact phone number on checks.
Please mail checks or money orders to:
Johnston Community College
Post Office Box 2350
Smithfield, NC 27577
Cashier’s office hours:
Monday 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
Tuesday - Thursday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
If you have any questions, please contact the Cashier’s Office for assistance at 919-209-2165 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for choosing JCC!
*Out-of-state checks, starter checks or Woodforest Bank checks are not accepted.