Forms and Tools
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms, click on the appropriate checklist above (forms are fillable), complete, save a copy, and email your checklist as an attachment to your instructor(s) or supervisor.
- Immediately notify, and stay in communication, with all of your instructors and/or
- Complete and email the appropriate COVID-19 checklist to your instructor(s)/supervisor
as soon as possible. Be as detailed as possible. Include any additional relevant information within your email.
- Your instructor(s)/supervisor will provide you with direction for your next steps,
based on your situation.
- Positive COVID-19 cases should be forwarded to the JCC Safety Team for tracking and
determination of a safe plan of return to campus. Exposures and symptom-only cases
will be managed by the instructor/supervisor (until/unless they become a positive
- If you are experiencing symptoms, go ahead and get tested. Keep in mind that a negative
test result means that the test did not detect the virus, but this doesn't rule out
that you could have an infection. If you have symptoms, you may have COVID-19, but
tested before the virus was detectable, or, you may have another illness.
- Include a copy or photo of your COVID-19 test results, if available (do not wait for
your test results before submitting your completed checklist to your instructors/supervisor).
Resources for Faculty & Staff
See below for frequently used signs. Print and apply, as appropriate. Additional signage can be located on the public network drive.
|Do Not Enter -
Disinfecting In Progress
|Don't Forget to
Wash Your Hands
Social Distancing - What Does 6 Feet Look Like?
This Seat is Not
Wipe Down Surfaces Before/After Meeting