Dual Admission - JCC & NCSU
- Graduating high school seniors or community college students who have completed less than 30 credit hours of college work.
- Participants must be from low-to-moderate income households (as determined by NCSU).
- Students will be “dually admitted” into the associates degree program at JCC and as a Non-Degree Studies (NDS) student at NC State.
- Students admitted to the program will have up to 3 years to complete the Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, or the Associate in Engineering degree.
- The following NC State programs require that the student matriculate in the fall semester: all College of Engineering majors, studio-based design majors, math, applied math, and physics.
- Students graduating with a college transfer associate degree and continuous maintenance of a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale will result in guaranteed admission to NC State.
- Complete and sign an intent to enroll form for NC State
Interested in Teaching?
Check out NC State's new AS teacher education partnership with JCC.
This degree is eligible for the C3 dual admission program.