Fayetteville State University - $10k Degree Pathway Partnership
As part of a parternship between Fayetteville State University and Johnston Community College, associate's degree recipients can complete an online Bachelor's degree at FSU for a maximum "out of pocket" costs of $10,000.
- Be a North Carolina resident for purposes of tuition calculation.
- Submit a FAFSA application for each year of enrollment.
- Complete an "Intent to Enroll" form for the $10,000 degree pathway.
- Enroll only in courses specified in the curriculum guide for the selected pathway.
- Earn a grade of A, B, or C in all required courses.
- Earn an associate's degree from a partner school** in one of the approved curricular pathways.
- Apply for admission to FSU no later three months in advance of anticipated enrollment
(Application fee will be waived.)