Dual Admission - JCC & ECU
ECU Pirate Promise & How to Apply Presentation
If you are interested in Pirate Promise, Cameron Burroughs from ECU will be hosting a virtual student presentation (opens in a new window) on Tuesday, May 5 @ 2:30pm. I encourage everyone to click the links to register early so we know who will be joining us.
ECU also have virtual appointments available(opens in a new window) for students who want to chat with a transfer coach on your potential transfer to ECU.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!
- Applicants can be high school juniors, seniors or current community college students applying for co-admission.
- Commit to full-time status (a minimum of 12 semester hours) at Johnston Community College.
- Students must complete the requirements for an Associate in Science, Associate in Arts, Associate in Engineering or Associate in Applied Science - Early Childhood Education at Johnston Community College. ECU will also accept the AAS degrees that transfer into Industrial Technology (over 60 AAS programs) and Construction Management (5 AAS programs)
- Students graduating with both a college transfer associate degree and continuous maintenance of a grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale will result in guaranteed admission to ECU.
- Complete and sign an intent to enroll form for ECU
- Prior to registering for ECU classes, students must provide immunization documentation, complete the Campus Safety Questions, and meet admissions requirements at stated in the ECU Undergraduate Catalog (including a cumulative 2.5 minimum GPA).