To be eligible for graduation from an associate, diploma, or certificate program, the student must meet the following requirements:
- Have passed all courses specified and required in the student's chosen program of study.
- Have earned a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 on all courses attempted at the College.
- Have taken and passed at least one fourth (25 percent) of the courses required in the program at Johnston Community College. It is anticipated that the final 15 semester credit hours be completed at the College.
- Have paid all financial obligations owed to the College.
- Have filed with the Registrar's Office an application to graduate by the published deadline for student's final semester.