Welcome to the new johnstoncc.edu
Welcome to the newly redesigned johnstoncc.edu!
This new content management system will allow us to more efficiently create and update content that is relevant to our students, faculty, staff, and the community.
Some of our improvements and updates are:
- Enhanced navigation with a simple menu structure based on relationships that helps current students, future students, alumni and friends, faculty and staff, and the community easily find the information they are looking for about the college.
- Fresh look that is consistent with Johnston Community College's new brand.
- Mobile design that makes our site accessible and more user-friendly on smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
- Web accessibility to meet needs of individuals with disabilities (Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act)
For optimal performance of our new site, we recommend the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer versions: 9, 10, 11 (in IE9 mode)
- Mozilla Firefox versions: 31, ESR 31, 32, 33
- Google Chrome versions: 36, 37, 38
- Apple Safari versions (Mac OS X Only): 6.x, 7.x, 8.0
If you experience problems with the new site, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report the issue. If you are an employee and notice incorrect information on the site, please contact the content manager for your area. Divisional vice presidents and deans have the updated list of content managers.
This is a soft launch, which means that our site will be live but continues to undergo testing and review for brand identity and style. During this time, we anticipate growing pains and challenges and appreciate your patience and understanding as we transition to the new johnstoncc.edu.