Jump start or fast track your degree during your summer break
Summer classes are available for current JCC students as well as students studying at other colleges and universities. Summer is an excellent time for current students to get ahead in a JCC program of study. University students, meanwhile, can take a class or two while they are home for summer break.
More than 100 class options delivered how you need it – seated, online, or hybrid.
- April 1st - Registration Begins
- May 16 - JCC summer session begins
JCC is excited to offer several new college transfer courses this summer including:
- PSY 281 - abnormal Psychology (online)
- PED 172 - Outdoor Living (weekend camping course)
- CHM 132 - Organic and Biochemistry
- HIS 162 - Women and History
- ENG 125 - Creative Writing I
*Schedules update daily at 6:00AM