Student Support Services
Student Support ServicesSSS - About Us
SSS Brochure (English)
SSS Tutoring/Study Group Services
Student Support Services (SSS), also known as TRiO, is a federally funded program designed to help first-generation, low-income, and disabled students find success in college.
Students benefit from academic support, progress monitoring, success workshops and academic, transfer, and career advising.
We focus on the STRENGTHS of students as they progress towards their goals.
Find out more about the Free Trio Transfer Academy!
- One-on-one individualized transfer assistance
- Special topics workshops
- Tours to four-year campuses of your choice
- and more!
- As of August 2012, 79% of SSS students had returned to JCC for another semester, graduated from JCC, and/or transferred to a four-year college or university
- 89.5% of SSS students have a GPA of 2.0 or better
- The average GPA of a participant in SSS is 2.593!
*Student Support Services is funded to serve 160 students.