Welcome to JCC's e-Advising
e-Advising (online advising) requirements
Students must meet the below criteria in order to request e-Advising.
- e-Advising is available for currently enrolled and visiting students.
- Students must have placed out of or completed developmental English and reading requirements (placed out of all DRE courses or completed all required DRE courses).
- New students are not eligible for e-Advising with the exception of special credit students.
- Students must have at least a 2.5 GPA in their current program coursework.
- Students must have completed their previous semester with at least a 2.5 GPA.
If you meet the above requirements for e-Advising,
please click here to begin the e-Advising process.
If you did not meet the above requirements for e-Advising,
you should schedule an appointment in Appointment-Plus to meet with your advisor in person.
The following programs are eligible for e-Advising at this time.
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in General Education
- Associate in General Education (Medical)
- Associate in Science
- Business Administration
- Community Spanish Interpreter
- Early Childhood Education Degree
- Early Childhood Education Diploma
- Early Childhood Preschool Certificate
- Early Childhood Administration Certificate
- Emergency Medical Science (EMS)
- Infant/Toddler Care Certificate
- Information Technology
- Medical Community Spanish Interpreter Certificate
- Medical Office Administration
- Office Administration
- Paralegal Technology
- Paralegal – General Law Office Certificate
- School-age Care Certificate
- Spanish Interpreter Certificate
- Spanish Language Certificate
- Special Student
eAdvising is not an instant form of communication with an advisor.
Please allow up to 2 business days for processing of your online request.