Request for Supplemental Club Funds
Registered Clubs on campus can come to the SGA to request funds, if they have a hardship and are unable to raise necessary funds for an event, speaker, activity, etc.
Complete and submit a Request for Supplemental Club Funds form to Derrick Arnold located in Student Services.
Policies for requesting money:
- Completed forms will be reviewed after you have designated your intentions for requested funds and the club meets the following:
- Consistent attendance of SGA senate meetings by senator representative or proxy
- Activity log of recent activity/fundraising events
- Activity log of other club activities attended on campus
- Plan of activity/event, how does your event benefit the JCC student body/ mission of your club, itemized spending list.
- Funding can be UP TO 100% of requested funds, but dependent on club meeting guidelines.
- Proper documentation will need to be turned in with completed application.
- There will be no appeals.
- Any event/activity receiving funding must be returned if event/activity is not carried out/cancelled.