Nurse Aide II
This 160-hour NAII State Approved course provides students class, lab, and clinical rotation in skills involving sterile technique (wound care, tracheostomy and Ostomy care, enteral feedings, catheter care and glucose testing). You must provide a copy of CNA I certification from DHHS Registry at time of registration.
Estimated Program Cost
Background check and drug screen estimated: $120
Advanced Skills: $117.43 with tax
Name Tag: $4.25 with tax
CNA 2 Skills Pack: $13.93 with tax
Uniform for Clinical: Estimated $30
BLS Class: $77.75
*All prices subject to change
- Current BLS/CPR card, Must be for Healthcare Provider.
- Two matching government ID cards (Photo driver's license/social security card/military or passport).
- High School Diploma/GED/ High School Transcript – if not, must pass reading test.
- High School students require a Duel Enrollment Form signed by principal before first day of class.
- High School students must be 17 years of age and in the final semster of their graduating year.
- Verification of listing on N.C. NA I Registry must be current at time of registration.
Classes are offered two days a week. Students must maintain an 80 average passing
NC State Certification Exam is required for NA II registry, NA I must be obtained.
2018 Summer Semester
May 15-August 14
T/TH, 8:00-a.m.-3:00 p.m.
2018 Fall Semester
September 6 - December 11
T/TH, 8:00 a.m. -3:00 p.m.
September 4 - December 6
T/TH, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
For more information, please first contact:
Ruth Ann Lanier
Administrative Assistant for CNA
If no reply within 24 hours, then contact:
Connie H. Grady
Director of Health Education and Nurse Aide Programs
Public Safety Services J1130