New Federal Regulations require institutions to report certain information about students who enrolled in Title IV eligible educational programs that lead to gainful employment in a recognized occupation (GE programs). While all our programs at Johnston Community College are designed to lead to either employment or transfer, the Department of Education requires that we provide disclosure information on the specific programs listed below.
This website was created to allow prospective students to research the GE programs available at the college. Prospective students will be able to find information about the program, links to occupational information, estimated cost of program, normal time for program completion, median debt at program completion, and job placement rate for program completers, if available.
You may choose from the links below to review program information. For programs with less than ten (10) graduates, the school does not disclose median debt amounts and on-time completion rates (designated by n/a). Also, the college does not offer on-campus living therefore room and board costs are not applicable.
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Diploma
- Basic Law Enforcement Technology Certificate
- Computer Integrated Machining Technology Diploma (formerly called Machining Technology)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology Diploma (This program has been inactive since July 1, 2011)
- Cosmetology Certificate
- Cosmetology - Diploma
- Cosmetology - Instructor Certificate
- Heavy Equipment and Transport Technology - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Pharmacy Technology - Diploma
- Therapeutic Massage - Diploma
- Welding Technology - Diploma