- Submit completed application as required by Admissions.
- Submit official transcripts from high school and all colleges.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Meet requirement for Algebra and Biology or Chemistry.
- Meet requirements to place into English 111 and Math 110.
- Effective Fall 2017 - Math 110 course must be completed in the last 5 years.
- Be interviewed by an admissions counselor Applicants are admitted on a first-come-first-served basis. If accepted, students must:
- Attend a mandatory program orientation by the program director
- Submit documentation of physical and emotional health required for participation in the clinical courses.
- Submit to criminal background check (CBC) and random drug screenings as directed by affiliating clinical agencies.
- Provide documentation of healthcare provider CPR certification.
- Provide documentation of health insurance. Information obtained from the criminal background checks and drug screenings could jeopardize the students' ability to participate in clinical experiences, to complete the program, and to be certified, registered and employed as a pharmacy technician.
In order to progress in the program:
- Students must maintain a grade of C or better in each PHM course.
- Effective Fall 2017 - students must maintain a grade of C or better in MAT 110.
- Students must maintain current health insurance and healthcare provider CPR certification, and must complete annual TB (PPD) tests, annual influenza vaccinations, and any immunizations and tests required by the colleges and the affiliating clinical agencies.
- Students must submit to criminal background checks and drug screenings required by the affiliating clinical agencies.
- Students must adhere to the college academic integrity policy.
Theresa Lee, Admissions Counselor
245 College Road
Smithfield, NC 27577
(919) 209-2049 # 2128