IT Academy - Continuing Education
Information Technology training is a tool to get better job security. With the right
certifications you can get a good paying job in the IT industry and with the right
motivation you can turn that job into a career.
Why Get your Certification Training and Certifications?
- Employers measure technical skills through certifications.
- Certifications result in salary increases, better-paying jobs, and job security.
- People with a non-IT background can pursue certification programs as well.
- Quickly prepare for Cisco and/or CompTIA A+®, Network+®, and Security+® certifications.
- Evening and online classes allow for combining career and academics.
About the Certifications
NOS 3100-01U VMWare vSphere Virtualization from Scratch
Experience with system virtualization and VMWare vSphere are some of the most sought after IT skills any professional could earn, especially with more organizations virtualizing their physical machines to save space, money, and headache. This course focuses on learning and understanding virtualization concepts, developing skills utilizing hands-on lab environments, and performing VMWare vSphere system administration tasks.
|Course Code:||NOS 3100-01U|
|Dates/Days:||5/25/18-6/29/18 (40 Hours total)|
|Course Times:||Online Course|
|Registration Fee:||$130 (subject to change)|
Dr. Jennifer Servi-Roberts
Dean of Business and Applied Technologies