IT Academy - Continuing Education
Information Technology training is a tool to get better job security. With the right certifications you can get a good paying job in the IT industry and with the right motivation you can turn that job into a career.
Why Get your Certification Training and Certifications?
- Employers measure technical skills through certifications.
- Certifications result in salary increases, better-paying jobs, and job security.
- People with a non-IT background can pursue certification programs as well.
- Quickly prepare for Cisco and/or CompTIA A+®, Network+®, and Security+® certifications.
- Evening and online classes allow for combining career and academics.
About the Certifications
SEC 3100 01F Comp TIA Security+ Certification Prep
No prior knowledge needed but should be familiar with a computer.
Will prepare to take the Security+ Certification exam which we can administer at JCC at cost.
Please register and pay by 9/4.
|Course Code:||SEC 3100 01F|
(6 hours a week for 7 weeks = 42 total hours)
|Course Times:||Online Course|
|Registration Fee:||$130 (subject to change)|
Dr. Jennifer Servi-Roberts
Dean of Business and Applied Technologies