IT Academy - Continuing Education
Information Technology training is a tool to get better job security. With the right
certifications you can get a good paying job in the IT industry and with the right
motivation you can turn that job into a career.
Why Get your Certification Training and Certifications?
- Employers measure technical skills through certifications.
- Certifications result in salary increases, better-paying jobs, and job security.
- People with a non-IT background can pursue certification programs as well.
- Quickly prepare for Cisco and/or CompTIA A+®, Network+®, and Security+® certifications.
- Evening and online classes allow for combining career and academics.
About the Certifications
The Cisco CCNA Bridge course connects the gap from the ICND-1 (100-101) and CCNAX (200-120) to the new versions of 100-105 and 200-125 which went into effect July 2016. The class prepares students by hands-on activities, simulators, and testing on new topics.
The Cisco Intro. to Cybersecurity course is a generalized, practical approach to the current society and the internet. The class is online and utilizes a lot practical examples and is multimedia rich.
New Course Schedule Coming Soon!!
Dr. Jennifer Servi-Roberts
Director of Business Programs