Admission Criteria: Pharmacy Technology
Health Sciences ProgramsAssociate Degree Nursing
Cardiac and Vascular Sonography
Emergency Medical Science (EMS)
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Nuclear Medicine Technology
Applicants will be admitted on a first-come, first-served basis. Applicants must:
- Submit a completed application with official transcripts as required by the general admissions policy.
- Have a high school diploma with one unit of biology or chemistry and one unit of algebra - both with a minimum grade of "C."
- Must have met the JCC minimum requirements for ENG 111, and MAT 080.
- Be interviewed by an admissions counselor.
- Submit evidence of satisfactory physical and emotional health required for participation in the Pharmacy Technology program.
If admitted, students must:
- Attend a mandatory orientation by the program director.
- Submit to criminal background checks and drug screening as directed by affiliating clinical agencies. Clinical agencies reserve the right to deny students access based on criminal background.
|For more information, contact:|
Program Director, Pharmacy Technology