Please choose ONE date to attend orientation:
|Orientation Date||Registration Deadline|
|Wednesday, July 23, 2014||Friday, July 18, 2014|
|Thursday, July 24, 2014||Friday, July 18, 2014|
|Wednesday, July 30, 2014||Friday, July 25, 2014|
|Thursday, July 31, 2014||Friday, July 25, 2014|
|Wednesday, August 6, 2014||Friday, August 1, 2014|
- Students must register for their orientation day. Due to limited seating, walk-ins will not be accepted
If you need accommodations for new student orientation due to a disability, please contact Dr. Angela Kearney at (919) 209-2531 one week prior to your scheduled orientation date.
- Check-in 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. – Smithfield Campus, Tart Building Lobby
- Programming: 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. – Lunch will be provided
- Note that orientation lasts one full day. Please plan accordingly, as you will need to attend the entire session
Parents/Guests:This is a free orientation program. We encourage family members to attend; however, please limit two guests per student. Family members will be provided a 1.5 hour program ending at 10:30 a.m.
What to bring to new student orientation:In order to fully participate in new student orientation students should bring the following:
- Student ID number
- Student identification numbers were provided to you on your first letter of acceptance to attend JCC. If you do not have your student identification number, you must visit Student Services, located in the Wilson Building, prior to the selected orientation date to obtain your identification number. You may visit Student Services Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. To obtain your JCC student identification number you must present a picture identification.
- Umbrella and comfortable walking shoes – Sessions will be held in multiple buildings on campus.