Math - Science - Business - Writing
*ONLINE TUTORING is available to all current JCC students.
This is a professional tutoring service paid for by JCC and is not affiliated with the tutors that work in the TWC.
Online Tutoring Options:
- Schedule a personal session is used when you want to make an appointment for future tutoring. If you know that you cannot make a scheduled session, you MUST CANCEL IT WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE APPOINTMENT TIME IN ORDER TO NOT BE CHARGED
- Submit your Writing is used to send an essay or paper draft to an e-structor for review.
- Submit a question is used when you would rather wait for a response to your question then take the time for a live session.
- Connect with an E-structor now is used to connect with a live tutor right away.
- Review Academic Resources such as: A Writer's Handbook, Study Skills Handbook, Study Guides for Math & Accounting.
"My File Cabinet" Options:
- Review transcripts of your online sessions & copies of responses to questions you have submitted.
- Receive reviews/critiques of papers and essays to the Essay Center.
For Technical Support or Help using SMARTHINKING
- Click on the SMARTHINKING Student Handbook in the scrolling menu at the bottom of your SMARTHINKING homepage!
- You may also contact Customer Support at email@example.com or (888) 430-7429 ext. 1
(Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. ET)