Instructional Design Services
Our goal is to connect faculty to the latest advancements in instructional technologies.
The Jaguar Office of Learning Technologies (JOLT) team has a wide range of experience and education, and we are available for one-on-one and small group consultation. We are more than happy to help you learn how to use the Blackboard Learn (Course Management System), use digital media tools, or simply help you with pedagogy and incorporating technology in the classroom.
If you are interested in setting up an appointment with an instructional designer, please call (919) 464-2260 to schedule a time to discuss your needs.
We want to enable you to achieve your goals through workshops, small group or one-on-one interactions. Visit our training calendar if you are interested in participating in a workshop.
We seek to enhance teaching and learning at JCC through the promotion of a systematic approach to the design and implementation of technology solutions in the learning environment.
- Incorporating technology in the classroom
- Applying good instructional design principles
- Creating learning objects
- Promoting active learning through the use of technology
- Using technology in large lecture classroom facilities
- Applying collaboration technologies