IT Computer Academy
Information Technology training is a tool to get better job security. With the right certifications you can get a good paying job in the IT industry and with the right motivation you can turn that job into a career.
Why get your certification training and certifications?
- Employers measure technical skills through certifications.
- Certifications result in salary increases, better-paying jobs, and job security.
- People with a non-IT background can pursue certification programs as well.
- Quickly prepare for Microsoft MCITP , and/or CompTIA A+, Network+, Server+, or Security+ certifications.
- Evening classes allow for combining career and academics.
Currently there are no upcoming courses under this heading. Please check back soon for updates.
About the Certifications
|Microsoft®Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Administrator certification includes 5 exams and cover Windows® ® 7, Windows® 2008 Network Infrastructure, Windows®Server 2008 Active Directory, Windows® Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, and Windows® Server 2008 Enterprise Administrator.|
The CompTIA® A+® certification is divided into two parts: hardware and software. It prepares you with the fundamentals of computer technology.
The CompTIA® Network+™ certification is vendor-neutral and shows that you have a basic competency in the physical and conceptual aspects of networking.
The CompTIA® Security+™ is a vendor-neutral certification exam that is the worldwide standard of competency for foundation-level security practitioners.
|For more information, contact:|
|Andy A Penny|
IT Academy Instructor/CE Computer Lab Coordinator