- Must submit completed application and all official transcripts.
- Must currently be enrolled as a second year radiography student or have graduated from an accredited radiography program and be currently ARRT certified or be ARRT certified before the first day of class. Must have an associate's degree.
- Applicants will be admitted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The program will begin in July of each year and will not follow the regular college calendar. A semester will be 20 weeks in length.
- Must be interviewed by an admissions counselor.
- The student must possess a valid CPR certification for two years. The CPR certification cannot lapse while enrolled in the ICVT program.
- If accepted, must attend a mandatory orientation by the program director or designee.
- If accepted, must become certified in advanced cardiac life support prior to the beginning of the second semester.
- Submit evidence of satisfactory physical and emotional health required for participation in the ICVT program.
- If admitted, applicants will submit to criminal background checks and drug screening as directed by affiliating clinical agencies. Clinical agencies reserve the right to deny students access based on criminal background.
|For more information, contact:|