College Foundation Staff
Twyla Casey Wells, M.Ed.
Executive Director, College Foundation
Our staff members perform the following resource development functions:
- Develop, communicate, and advance the fund-raising and philanthropy priorities of the College Foundation;
- Provide resource development planning, consultation, execution, and information services to the public and our community respecting the College Foundation;
- Identify and cultivate donors, gift prospects, volunteers, and friends of the College and College Foundation;
- Manage the resource development information database and related gift processing systems and services;
- Provide donor relations, and stewardship services to donors and to all College constituencies;
- Establish standards of excellence for operations and for measuring effective performance; and
- Provide support to advance Johnston Community College and its purpose and mission as a model community college for North Carolina.
College Foundation Support
Our staff members are dedicated to support the work of the College Foundation and other resource and community development functions.
We stand ready to:
- Increase your awareness of, and involvement in, the important and critical mission of the Johnston Community College Foundation and of its various programs, events, and activities;
- Learn more about the possible benefits and advantages for you as a result of considering gift support to the College Foundation;
- Clarify and explain any points or issues regarding the College, College Foundation, giving opportunities, and gift support alternatives or other matters or concerns; and
- Address and realize your charitable and philanthropic goals.