Experienced Rider Course
- This course is designed for riders with at least six months motorcycle riding experience.
- Students use their own motorcycles for range exercises.
- Students must wear an approved helmet, over-the-ankle footwear, long pants, a long sleeved shirt or jacket, full-fingered gloves, and protective eyewear during the training.
- Students must have a valid drivers license with a motorcycle endorsement (not permit) and be able to show proof of insurance.
- If a motorcyclist usually rides with a passenger, the passenger may also register and take the ERC 2-Up.
Upcoming Course Dates
|Course Number||Course Date|
Ready to Register?
- Fill out the registration form and return it with the non-refundable registration fee in the form of a check, money order, or valid credit or debit card.
- If you are a Johnston County high school student, fill out the Concurrent Enrollment Form.
- Faxed registrations are accepted with a valid credit or debit card only. Fax to (919) 209-2189 (credit or debit card only)
- The registration fee for the BRC course is $135.00 per student, the registration fee for the ARC course is $80.00 per student, and the registration fee for the ERC course is $75.00 per student.
Classes are filled as registration fees and forms are received by the college based on the date of postmark on the envelope.
If we are unable to honor any choices, your check will be returned and will need to be resubmitted with a new registration form.
Mail the completed form along with the registration fee to:
Johnston Community College
Attn. Motorcycle Safety Program
P O Box 2350
Smithfield, NC 27577
For more information, please call 919-209-2168