Registration InformationRegistration Steps
Students who have not applied for admission should report to the Admissions Office before attempting to complete the following steps. All other students should follow the seven steps below.
- Using the Webadvisor schedule and your registration worksheet, you should develop a proposed class schedule. The registration worksheet must be completed before you meet with your advisor.
- Call or visit your advisor to make an appointment to complete advising process. You can find the number in the directory.
- Report to the office of your advisor to complete advising process. You must bring your completed registration worksheet.
- During registration dates, you may register online via WebAdvisor on or after your activation date.
- If you have not received an awards letter and you believe you will receive financial aid, report to the Financial Aid Office. If you have received an awards letter, go to step 6.
- Payment using WebAdvisor can be made by credit card. Checks or money orders can be placed in the drop box located outside of the cashier’s window. Students who have received an awards letter regarding financial aid and who registered using Webadvisor do not need to report to the Business Office. Students who wish to pay cash or who are sponsored students (WIA, VA, VOC, REH, etc.) must go to the cashier’s window to clear their current charges. Payment is due by the advertised payment date. Students who fail to complete the payment process will be deleted from their classes.
- Report to the LRC or the Wilson Building to get a Student ID.