Defensive Driving Registration
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Class size is limited.
- Classes are held on the main campus in the Elsee Building, Room A163. Driving directions are available.
- Any high school or home-schooled student UNDER 18 YEARS of age, outside of Johnston County, must have a Concurrent Enrollment Form completed and on file prior to taking this class. Submit this form with the registration form prior to class start date.
- Registration fee is non-refundable. Make certified check or money order payable to JCC. No personal checks.
- Students who are late will not be admitted.
- This class must be completed within the time ordered by the court.
- Class size is limited to twenty-four (24) students.
- Weekend classes are held on Saturday from 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Registration fee is $100 (plus $5 CAPS fee). Make certified check or money order payable to JCC. No personal checks.
What to Bring to Class
- Driver's License or photo identification
- Pen & notepad
Print out and fill in the appropriate registration form below and mail the form and
Johnston Community College
Attn: Defensive Driving Program
PO Box 2350, Smithfield, NC 27577
You may also register in person at the Elsee Building on the main campus of JCC.
For more information, contact:
JCC Defensive Driving