Defensive Driving Registration
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Class size is limited.
- Classes are held on the main campus. Driving directions are available.
- Any high school or home-schooled student UNDER 18 YEARS of age, outside of Johnston County, must have a Concurrent Enrollment Form (PDF) completed and on file prior to taking this class. Submit this form with the registration form prior to class start date.
- Registration fee is non-refundable. Make certified check or money order payable to JCC. No personal checks.
- Students who are late will not be admitted.
- This class must be completed within the time ordered by the court.
- Class size is limited to twenty-four (24) students.
- Weekend classes are held on Saturday from 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Estimated Program Cost
- Registration fee is $105 (price subject to change)
- Make certified check or money order payable to JCC. No personal checks.
What to Bring to Class
- Driver's License or photo identification
- Pen & notepad
How to Register
Print out and fill in the registration form (PDF) and mail the form and fee to:
Johnston Community College
Attn: Defensive Driving Program
PO Box 2350
Smithfield, NC 27577
You may also register in person in the Registrar's Office in the Wilson building on the main campus of JCC.
JCC Defensive Driving