Laser Lab Speech Competition
We are pleased to announce the 1st Annual JCC Speech Competition, hosted by the LASER Lab. We are excited to have you participate! The competition will be held on November 9th, 2017 in the Paul A. Johnston Auditorium.
If you decide to participate, please follow the information below to sign up for audition times on October 2nd and 3rd. All audition appointments must be made through Appointment Plus.
We invite you to review competition rules, competition rubric, deadlines and more located below. We look forward to your audition!
Audition Registration Information:
- JCC students will need to visit Appointment Plus.
- Click on the drop down menu area for Select Program of Study and select LASER Lab Speech Competition Auditions.
- Select Appointment Type as LASER Lab Team.
- Select Advisor as LASER Lab 1, LASER Lab 2 or LASER Lab 3.
- Select either October 2nd or October 3rd as your audition date. The times vary for
both dates listed.
- Once you have signed up for an audition time, you will receive a confirmation email with the date and time. Please do not be late to your audition time.
We will be posting more information as we approach the date of the competition. If you have questions in the meantime, please review our Frequently Asked Questions or contact either Jennifer Horvath at email@example.com or Dr.William Otanez at firstname.lastname@example.org.