Dual Admission - JCC & ECU
- Applicants can be high school juniors, seniors or current community college students
applying for co-admission.
- Commit to full-time status (a minimum of 12 semester hours) at Johnston Community
- Students must complete the requirements for an Associate in Science, Associate in
Arts, Associate in Engineering or Associate in Applied Science - Early Childhood Education
at Johnston Community College. ECU will also accept the AAS degrees that transfer
into Industrial Technology (over 60 AAS programs) and Construction Management (5 AAS
- Students graduating with both a college transfer associate degree and continuous maintenance
of a grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale will result in guaranteed admission
- Complete and sign an intent to enroll form for ECU
- Prior to registering for ECU classes, students must provide immunization documentation,
complete the Campus Safety Questions, and meet admissions requirements at stated in
the ECU Undergraduate Catalog (including a cumulative 2.5 minimum GPA).