Make sure you don't forget anything! You can use this checklist as a reminder.
- 1. Age
- You must be 18 years of age or be a high school graduate. There are exceptions which are explained the current JCC Catalog.
- 2. Application
- You have submitted an official JCC application by the application deadline date. If you apply after the deadline date, you cannot be guaranteed admission for that semester.
- 3. Transcripts
- You have used the Request for Transcript (pdf) form to request that all official transcripts, secondary and postsecondary, be mailed to the Admissions Office by the application deadline date.
- 4. Placement Test
- You have been notified when and where to report for placement testing - unless you are officially exempt.
- 5. Counselor Interview
- You have been notified when to report for a counselor interview. You will be assigned an academic advisor during this interview.
- 6. Financial Aid
- If you need financial assistance for college expenses, you should contact the Financial Aid Office.
Congratulations! If these steps are completed, you are ready to see your academic advisor to discuss registering for classes.