Current High School Student

If you’re still in high school and want to take courses for college credit through our Career and College Promise program, you are a current high school student. Follow the enrollment steps below.

Step 1: Complete the online Admissions Application

As a Current High School student you will be enrolled through the College’s Career and College Promise program (CCP). Before applying, visit the CCP page on the college’s website to learn about eligibility requirements and pathways that students can choose.

Once you click Apply Today, be sure to read the CCP instructions in the middle of the page. Also, be sure to select "Career and College Promise" on the question that asks for the program of study.

Step 2: Take your JCC completed application verification page to your high school counselor and tell him/her you are interested in taking classes at JCC.

Step 3: Choose a pathway with your counselor and complete the survey at

Step 4: JCC will contact you to register for classes.

Returning High School Students: Complete the survey at and contact or to set up an appointment.

Once students have selected a pathway, they will only take courses within that pathway as required by program legislation. Depending on their eligibility, students may enroll in two pathways (one College Transfer and one Career and Technical Education) at the same time.

For Course Schedules: For course schedules, go to JCC's homepage and click on the WebAdvisor link at the top of the page, then follow these directions:




4. Click on TERM and highlight SEMESTER NEEDED

5. To search for all courses, click SUBMIT. To search for one course at a time, type SUBJECT and click SUBMIT.

 Johnston Community College does not discriminate in admissions, employment, or in its administration of educational programs and activities on the basis of age, race, color, sex, national origin, disability, religion, creed, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal or state law.